Frost & Sullivanrecently concluded its fourth edition of the 2018 Middle East Best Practices Awards Banquet which was held on 14thMay at Atlantis, The Palm, Crescent Road, Dubai, UAE. The Awards programme provided an ideal opportunity to recognise companies driven by visionary growth, innovation, and leadership that will catalyse and transform industries in the near future.
This year, 31 Awardswere presented across 6 sectors: Energy & Environment, Tech Vision, Transformational Health, Transportation & Logistics, Food & Beverage and Digital Media. These Awards followed a rigorous measurement-based methodology to select recipients in each category. These companies showcased exceptional accomplishments and demonstrated superior performance in areas of leadership, technological innovation, customer service, strategic product development, etc.
Excited about the participation this year, Amol Kotwal, Director, Frost & Sullivan said, “The Middle East region is going through some exciting times – poised economic growth riding on the back of expansionary fiscal policy, partial recovery of oil prices and relative improvements in the geopolitical condition. I would like to take the opportunity to congratulate all the Award winners in recognition of their innovation, commitment and successful business strategies required to adapt and grow with the fast changing macro-economic environment”.
With Frost & Sullivan's continuous intent to drive innovation and excellence, the Awards offered were carefully reviewed and evaluated to reflect the current market landscape and emerging trends. The Awards assessment, besides incorporating inputs from Frost & Sullivan's experts also involved a Jury validation process with a panel of thought leaders, which included some of the most prominent names from the industry. The esteemed Jury panel for the 2018 Middle East Best Practices Awards Banquet included:
- Dr. Abdulrahman Abdulaziz Al Nuaim, MD, FRCPC, FACP, CPE, Professor of Medicine and Senior Consultant Endocrinology, Consultant Health Care, King Faisal Specialist Hospital & Research Centre
- Laila Al Jassmi, Founder & CEO, Health Beyond Borders
- Dr. Mohammad Shanti, Senior SME, Board Advisor & CEO, Influence Healthcare International
- George William Heath (Bill), Founder & Owner, Focus LLC
- Deepak Jain, Managing Director, Mont Hill
- Nadia Abdul Aziz, President, National Association of Freight and Logistics (NAFL)
- Philip Mills, Director FM, Nakheel
- Prakash Chandrabalan, General Manager - Real Estate Ventures, Gulf Islamic Investments
- Sachin Gupta, Director Private Equity, Al Masah Capital Ltd.
- Makram Haidar, Head of Marketing, United Foods Company (PJSC)
- Arnab Sengupta, Head of Brands and Retail & Value Creating Partner, Phoenix Group
The Awards Banquet was supported by our Official Print Partner- Forbes Middle East and Media Partners - ArabMedicare.com, Arab Hospital Magazine, Eye of Dubai, Eye of Riyadh, Middle East Business Magazine and Logistics Gulf.
To find out more about Frost & Sullivan’s Awards programme and partnership opportunities for 2019, please contact: [email protected]